Stop the guilt and pain over food, weight & your body and start thriving!
I have combined my clinical knowledge with my personal experiences and provide virtual 1:1 intuitive eating & body image coaching/therapy to help you heal your relationship with food and find lasting peace, balance, personal health and – ultimately – freedom.
Is this you now?
- You think constantly about and plan what you eat
- You do not feel in control around (particular) food
- You’ve tried almost every kind of diet and none have ‘worked’
- You feel uncomfortable in your own skin
- You tell yourself that once your body changes, you will be happier
- You are overwhelmed by negative self-talk and anxiety
- You want to stop thinking about food all the time but you don’t know how
And is this what you desire?
- Eating ‘normally’ without dieting and with total self-trust around all food
- No longer obsessed with food and weight loss – able to focus on bigger, better things in life
- Feeling comfortable, confident, and at home in your body – no matter what it looks like
- Feeling confident and happy again
If so, then you’re in the right place!
I know what’s like to revolve your life and energy around what you can, can’t, should and shouldn’t eat and place your worth on the way your body shows up to the world.
And I know how exhausting this is!
Let’s break up with this way of living together and start a new journey where you learn how to nourish not just your relationship with your body and food, but all aspects of life! Because if you feel nourished, then you are able to grow and get back to the things that truly matter in your life
”… Food is now NOT the first and the last thing on my mind! I feel more in touch with myself and have strategies to help me deal with my emotions. Linda also helped me to see that my worth is not in my appearance!!!”
– Georgia, 22, New Zealand
”… Linda helped me through a process of being so fearful of all foods to being able to genuinely enjoy everything. ”
– Rachel, 34, New Zealand
”…Thanks to the support, I no longer think about food 24/7 and I feel more confident in my body and I accept myself as a person … Together with Linda I have achieved more than I expected at the start of the process and I am very grateful to Linda for that!”
– Sam, 17, The Netherlands